Hurray… Major brand name products are becoming gluten free. This will make many GF people very happy including myself.
1.Regular & Reduce Sodium Soy Sauce by VH are gluten free. YES GF Soy Sauce…. You heard it hear first. Click Here to view source.
2.All Hellmann’s mayonnaise products are gluten free. Click Here to view source.
3.Bisquik is now Gluten free but be sure to only use if it states it is. To find out where all Bisquik Gluten Free product can be purchased Click Here. This product can only be purchased in the United States right now and is not in Canada, Click Here to view source.
4.All Kettle Brand® Potato Chips (including our Kettle Brand® Baked, Reduced Fat, Organic, and Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips) are gluten free and processed in a gluten free environment. Click Here to view source.
5. Chex Cereal is gluten free and there are 5 different flavours and they all taste so good. My favourite is the Cinnamon. Click Here to view source.
6. Renée’s Gourmet Dressing are mostly all GF. They also indicate that the are Gluten Free. Click Here to view source.
7. French’s Mustard is GF. Click here to view source.
8. Schneider Country Naturals Wieners (hot dogs) are gluten free from what is in the labels. I have yet to find them stating this but you can always call them. I have eaten them and they have not bothered me. Click Here for ingredients. Click Here for other resources.
9.One of my favourite jams Bonne Maman. YES! All Bonne Maman Preserves and Jellies are gluten-free. They are so delicious and taste just like grandma made. Click Here to view source.
10. Wow, making Rice Krispies squares and sitting by an open camp fire is going to be a reunion I will be looking forward to. Kraft Jet-Puffeed Marshmallows are gluten free. Click Here for Ingredients and Click Here for source information on gluten free.
See more articles at Gluten Free Ottawa.